I think the last time I won something quarters, Fred Flintstone, and plastic eggs were involved!
This is what she had to say about me: Tracie at Middle Class Modern had my attention immediately with her hilarious writing style. She stalks houses (real and fictional), shares the ups and downs of her embroidery projects, offers great pet advice, and steals her husbands clothing for DIY projects. I can’t wait to read what’s next!
I don't know about great pet advice, but I do regularly, um, "repurpose" J's clothing for lampshades and the like!
I'm supposed to list 11 facts about my self, and then answer some questions. So here's your chance to learn WAAAY to much about me!
11 Random Tracie Facts
1. I wore a sunbonnet to school every day in third grade due to a
2. I have scoliosis. I wore the brace and everything for a couple of years.
3. J and I met when he moved in next door.
4. I graduated from a women's only college.
5. I loved college.
6. I spent a lot of time with my grandparents growing up; this probably explains why I have the taste and likes of your average 80 something.
7. I'm a voracious reader.
8. When I take a shower I don't feel properly clean until I've steamed myself and my skin has turned a nice shade of pink.
9. I have insanely thick hair.
10. During the same period of the scoliosis brace, I also had a mouth full of braces AND a spiral perm. See number 9? Thick hair and spiral perms are NOT a good combo.
11. You know how you buy six months worth of disposable contact lenses? I made my last pack last three and a half years. Oops.